Thursday, September 8, 2011

T.G.I.F.... well almost!

This week has been very eventful for me! To start, I had a majorly long weekend, since I didn't have class on Friday, Monday (Happy Labor day), or Tuesday... so of course, I spent it sleeping and studying! On Wednesday, I had a couple of quizzes, so I figured if I dress nice and feel good about my self (oh, and study), then I'll produce good results on them. Ha Ha

Today, I had my first volunteer experience in the physical therapy clinic at my school, and I enjoyed it! However, the lady I shadowed was a little rude... but I'm hoping my next go round, she's a little more pleasant. After all, everyone has bad days. =/
And to top it all off, I saw Spike Lee today!
I was always unclear about why he had ill feelings towards Tyler Perry, other than him stating that he's a buffoonery of a director, he never really explained. Tonight, he was asked about this, of course (inquiring minds wanted to know... especially mines) and his metaphor made it seem less like hating. He stated that while Tyler is good at HIS craft, he doesn't feel that he makes a good director. For example, Brittney Spears is good at what she does, but would you put her up against Alicia Keys? Food for thought!
How was your week?

1 comment:

♛ FWB said...

Hope to see you in the chat tomorrow (8pm eastern)! =]

<3 FWB